What is Thought Retraining?
Created and originated by Steve Norton, Thought Retraining is a set of techniques, strategies and philosophies that when combined help change the habitual thought processes of a person to something far healthier. It changes and re-patterns the old negative thought patterns from the negative to more positive.
It also reprograms the mind so that the negative thought patterns are blocked and replaced by clear wise thinking. Thought Retraining is a powerful combination of psychological tools, which retrain and retune certain parts of the mind namely the conscious and subconscious minds so that they are balanced again. Or to put it into simple terms: It teaches you how to use you mind correctly. Sounds like you? Maybe One to One Therapy is for you.
Is it difficult to apply?
Not at all. In fact it is really quite simple. I teach it to people from the highly educated to those without any schooling. Everyone from the young to the elderly can easily apply it. All people of all social backgrounds universally understand it. It is the way that happy people use their minds everyday without knowing it. If it were technical or difficult to understand then nobody would be able to do it!
How do I know if I need to use Thought Retraining?
It’s simple, do you suffer from any of the below symptoms. If you do you need Thought Retraining.
- Over active mind: You can’t shut off your thoughts and they won’t go away.
- Confusion: Your thoughts are confused and you can’t think clearly like you have fog on the brain.
- Depression: You get frequently depressed and wonder what is the point of your life.
- Anxiety: You feel tense or anxious most of the time and you can’t seem to relax.
- Stress: You get stressed over the littlest things and blow things out of proportion only to regret it later.
- Inability to concentrate: You can’t concentrate and your mind keeps wandering onto past negative events.
- Insomnia: Your mind won’t shut off at night and your thoughts keep you awake.
- Low self-confidence: You shy away from the limelight and you don’t believe in yourself.
- Poor self-esteem: You don’t like who you are and you can’t find anything to like about yourself.
- Apathy to life: You can’t motivate yourself to do anything even though you would like to do it.
- Frustration: You can’t seem to get out of the rut and you feel like your going around in circles.
How can I use Thought Re-Training to overcome the above?
If you cannot see me personally the easiest way to learn it by investing in the Principles Of Life book which is available on this site. The book contains all of the 8 principles to help you easily retrain your mind and feel good again. Every principle contains techniques, philosophies and strategies, which retrain the faulty thought systems of the mind. All principles are simple to understand and apply and are written in plain English. If you can understand the information above then you can understand Thought Re-Training it’s as simple as that.
This can only be achieved with the knowledge of how to do just that. In the Principles Of Life book there is a comprehensive guide for learning the strategy for retraining your thoughts. You would be surprised how easy it can be with a little practice to get the system flowing. I have had success in just a few days with clients using Thought Retraining. You can do it too.
You can find all the information to turn this thing around in The Principles of Life book. Do not give in to your negative thoughts your life is too important for that. It’s not too late to do something about it YOU JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW. Your life can be something you can be proud of.